That's kinda sweet

By rond9 - 06/06/2021 04:01

Today, after spending the night with my girlfriend for the first time, I discovered why she would always want to rush home after dinner dates. Her stomach gurgles so loudly after eating, I can hear it in the next room over, with the TV on. This apparently happens no matter what she eats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 844
You deserved it 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slkeithh 14

Poor girl. I hope she gets a professional opinion from a doctor, that sounds extremely uncomfortable and very abnormal. Could be a GI disease or IBD. Definitely worth a doctor visit, and I hope you didn't judge her for it!

sounds more like a **** her life because she's gotta deal with your whiny insensitive ass along with a possibly serious health issue.

Comments

slkeithh 14

Poor girl. I hope she gets a professional opinion from a doctor, that sounds extremely uncomfortable and very abnormal. Could be a GI disease or IBD. Definitely worth a doctor visit, and I hope you didn't judge her for it!

feeling sorry for the girl as well and it sounds like he's judging the hell out of her...poor pitiful little boy can't concentrate on his tv show 🙄

sounds more like a **** her life because she's gotta deal with your whiny insensitive ass along with a possibly serious health issue.

I mean it would probably be a deal breaker for me for the most part. not because I care about things of that nature as well as farts, burps, etc. but because if it happens during sleeping time I would never sleep ever again. I already have trouble sleeping I can lay in a comfy bed for hours with my eyes closed and tired but I won't fall asleep unless it's dead quiet and pitch black and even then it takes a while for me to go to sleep.

Lydmyers 9

The poor thing. :( A someone who has similar ailments, this would be incredibly difficult for her both physically and emotionally. Don't make a big deal about it, and provide her comfort as she needs it. She will appreciate you so much more, for it.

Hippiechick 5

Why were you a room away with the TV on while she was staying over at your place for the first time, seems rude