By ohmygoodness - 02/03/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 706
You deserved it 17 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is not a bad thing. People get sick and everyone goes to the bathroom.

So what? He thought girls never do the "poop" thing or a female fart is just a myth? Wake up, son!

Comments

that is not a bad thing. People get sick and everyone goes to the bathroom.

Exactly. Sometimes it can't be avoided

i am so sorry but i havent laughed that hard in a while. but im sorry. it happens.

your face is so hilarious. please, please stop making that face! it's hideous!

So what? He thought girls never do the "poop" thing or a female fart is just a myth? Wake up, son!

ualbany86 0

lol yeah that just embarrassing as hell

bioclock 0

Not FML unless he dumped you. But wow, that's embarassing.

he didn't dump her, he just HEARD her take a dump...

that sux!!! wut did you say in response??

Kyothine 0

Not that bad unless he dumped you, like the guy above said.

marris 0

lol. but yeah like number 7. He could have said "i heard everything, get out." Or "i heard everything, lets see if you can top that next time you get up"

I guess you haven't been together for a while. This is nothing to people in long-term relationships. It's a little creepy that he would actually say that he heard everything.