Thanks, I hate it!

By thebabysitter - 14/08/2009 07:34 - United States

Today, I just got done watching my cousin's two kids for four days while they were on vacation. I fed, clothed, and bathed them for four days of hell and got paid with a $5 shark tooth necklace from the Bahamas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 992
You deserved it 5 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're family doesn't mean they can **** you like that. They had the money for the Bahamas, so they have the money to pay you for your work.

You mean you agreed to babysit for free (or without discussing payment), and they brought back a sharktooth necklace from the giftshop ?? I seriously doubt the souvenir was a form of payment, but perhaps next time you discuss payment ahead of time? Family usually screws you over more than strangers.

Comments

Not really, they're family, if he wanted payment he should've outlined the cost before he agreed to look after them. A couple who just spent a load of money going on holiday aren't then going to waste a couple hundred on their nephew when, as far as they know, his not expecting anything.

mumafiedmustangs 0
rachelbrianna25 0

Yeah, that's ridiculous. You watched two kids for four days and didn't get any cash in return. That sucks. I had something kind of similar happen to me. My aunt asked me to watch her cat for a whole week. I wanted to, but my boyfriend is allergic to cats. She begged me to watch her cat. I agreed. I watched this damn cat and didn't see my boyfriend hardly at all. Then when I got rid of the cat I had to air out my apt for 2 days! On top of it all, I got nothing in return from my aunt. NOTHING! I definitely learned from that one! Sucks!! Feel ya!!

you sound pretty ******* ungrateful; think of how you where able to share time with those kids while you still had time... even if it was "hell".

You don't pay family stupid. You never pay family to babysit, it should be 'enjoyable'. If you didn't want to you didn't have to.

skierguy 0

It's called a favour. Maybe they'll pay it back some day.

Panther_fml 0

that's over a dollar a day you whiny bitch! don't complain! *evil smile* hehehehehheh.

If it's a kid or something then Hell ******* yes, he should get payed, you don't dump off your kids on someone, especially if the kids are young and demanding of attention, and pay the person 5 ******* dollars and a cheap necklace. he should have gotten like 10 dollars a day for that shit. **** you all, the only reason you say he's ungrateful is because you're 40 and didn't have shit growing up, so now you resent today's generation for having more than you did. It's also pathetic that you sit in your mom's basement masturbating and lecturing people you don't know online for being "ungrateful"

im14 and i think that if he didnt discuss compensation, he shouldn't have expected to get paid. they're his family, he should have just wanted to do them a favor. it would have been nice if they had given him money, yes, but he shouldnt be whining about it. -.- i like ur username tho :)