Thanks, I hate it!

By thebabysitter - 14/08/2009 07:34 - United States

Today, I just got done watching my cousin's two kids for four days while they were on vacation. I fed, clothed, and bathed them for four days of hell and got paid with a $5 shark tooth necklace from the Bahamas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 992
You deserved it 5 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because you're family doesn't mean they can **** you like that. They had the money for the Bahamas, so they have the money to pay you for your work.

You mean you agreed to babysit for free (or without discussing payment), and they brought back a sharktooth necklace from the giftshop ?? I seriously doubt the souvenir was a form of payment, but perhaps next time you discuss payment ahead of time? Family usually screws you over more than strangers.

Comments

erikalynnex 0

it's family. u don't need to be paid. I wouldn't expect much if I did that and I'm not even "family" kind of person.

Don't whine over the first week of my spring break (yes 7 days) I had to watch my four younger cousins, the 4 year old was a pain and threw stuff at me, the 7 month old was adorable but constantly cried, then the 10 yr old and her brother (14 6 months younger then me. true I wasnt watching the older to as much but I wass still responsible) kept me up all night so I survived a week on 5 hours asleep and no pay even though I was promised pay, but I dont care because they are my family and i love them (oh and their dog tried to bite my foot off).

bleedingglitter 24

You get more than a week for spring break?

ehh, there family, years ago my aunt would just watch me for free

brt1396 0

you always work out payment in ADVANCE.

dont you know Rule 1- NEVER trust family

stop whining hes ur cousin u do shit for ur family. its called love. jeez.

kellbelle032398 0

they probably assumed that since your family, you'd do them a favor and not make them pay for it. if u wanted to be paid, you should have discussed it with them before their trip

gammielikeoh 0

plus side- Bahamas. downside- everything else.