Thanks, I hate it

By Heretique - 09/02/2011 09:30 - Norway

Today, we had to evaluate each other in class. Apparently I'm a quarrelsome, uncommitted, commanding bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 524
You deserved it 35 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Suck it up. If you're a bitch I'm surprised people haven't told you earlier. Or you could be the super sensitive type, who takes a compliment and twists it into an insult. I hate everything today.

Comments

Oh, yes, OP. Clearly your entire life is ****** because some random people that don't matter think negative things about you. If you can call that negative...I'd take it as a compliment.

Honziie 1

It clearly says "theirs", can you not read?

it's "there's" not "theirs". there are three theres.there,their,and they're.if you don't know the difference between them,then you need to go back to third grade.

'Difference "among" them.' Learn how to use proper grammar, dick.

What class was that? Sex Ed with relationship issues?

Really it could be any class in which you must work in pairs of two or even more.

Suck it up. If you're a bitch I'm surprised people haven't told you earlier. Or you could be the super sensitive type, who takes a compliment and twists it into an insult. I hate everything today.

kaylernes 0
perdix 29

I'll bet you **** like a demon! Rawr! Either everyone conspired to bring you down because you are so wonderful and excellent, or you really exhibit those bad traits. Which do you think is more likely?