Thanks, I hate it

By Anonymous - 25/05/2011 05:21 - Canada

Today, my boss called me into his office. Expecting a long overdue promotion, I hurried in. Instead, he told me he thought I would be perfect to take his son on a pity date, because he's a suicide risk due to his depression. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 506
You deserved it 3 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kingsamuelcdt 0

maybe if his son is satisfied you could get a raise ;)

PSQ91 6

Look on the bright side OP, he trusts you. Next step will be promotion :)

Comments

Maybe this is your final test to see if you're worthy of the promotion. Either way, what harm is there in just helping the poor kid out right?

FMLephant 2

Tell him to promote you or you will give the kid some rope, a gun, a knife, and some arsenic. you'll be the boss in no time at all.

FlyingLazerWALRU 0

You must be a real hit at parties...

rttr 18

What is wrong with you? That is some sick shit. My best friend was at risk of suicide, and this comment just pisses me off. Go to ******* hell. Asshole.

Ouch 20 ouucchh. FML on my iPhone glitches out sometimes and causes that too happen. No biggy.

0opsie 6

What if the guy gets attached to you and kills himself because you don't call him again? He needs professional help, not a date.

jklol11 0

just think- if you don't go out with him, its possible he could die...

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Or... he could get professional help and not drag OP down into depression? What if she doesnt like him? Why should she have to waste her life on him just because her job relies on it? She is not a psychiatrist, and that is what he needs.

Who saves a life, saves the Entire World.

he who saves one life, saves the world entire. technically.

aaaw, think about the difference you may make in one persons life. sure, it may suck, but you should do it to help him out a little. & maybe you'll even get a raise!

jennifer93 0

oh goodness that's awkward...

Oh dear...that's.... a bit of an awkward situation...