By HM - 16/04/2015 13:10 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I invited a guy I've been crushing on for ages to my house, and I really wanted to make a good impression. We were sitting in the living room having drinks when my cat came in, dragging a pair of my dirty underwear and dropped them right in front of us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 581
You deserved it 4 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely not the pussy he wanted to see.

Maybe it turned him on... I'm not are we went far enough into the story for this to be an FML. Unless you had poop stains. FYL if you had poop stains.

Comments

Maybe it turned him on... I'm not are we went far enough into the story for this to be an FML. Unless you had poop stains. FYL if you had poop stains.

If you had poop stains, **** the cat's life.

I don't understand why #1 is down voted.

"I'm not are we went far" is not coherent. I understand he probably meant to say, " I'm not sure we went" which would make more sense. That is most likely the reason he is getting down voted.

My phone autocorrected. I meant to say "I'm not sure..." Just like you pointed out. And not F the cats life if there were poop stains. That's definitely a YDI for the cat in that situation. ?

*cat drags out poopy panties* "Please make her clean them up! She leaves them everywhere. My nose feels like a wind tunnel of fire! Save meeeeeee...ow!" OP and date hear: Meowmeowmeow. Definitely **** the cat's life.

That's a complete ydi if you have poop stains on your under, learn proper hygiene!

#37 thank you, I was pretty confused on what he was saying.

Definitely not the pussy he wanted to see.

Perhaps the cat was implying that the guy wanted to see pussy..it did bring in undies lol. Pussy monster.

Umm! That could speed things up a bit!

You know how cats always get in boxes? How they always get in front of you and almost trip you? I swear they are planning to use boxes and tripping you to dominate the world. :o but I still love my Miss Kitty lol

Cats are evil 110% of the time. Even if they're doing something cute, there's always an ulterior motive..

LaColombianita 26

That's not so bad lol I think it's cute & funny. And he probably didn't even know they were dirty just by looking at it.

Dillyduzit 23

My thoughts exactly! Unless OP is super unhygienic, dirty undies don't really look dirty. The person who wore them just knows they are.

If you put used underwear in your mouth. I'm sure you'd taste and/or smell the difference from a clear pair.

Dillyduzit 23

Yes but who is putting dirty underwear in their mouth? Just the cat, according to the information provided.

Best wingman ever. Or not..? Hopefully both of you were able to have a good laugh and ended up hitting it off really well from that.

If nothing else, it's something to laugh at.

xxlinneamxx 17

Hey you can have a laugh about it. Might be a good ice breaker