Thanks, I guess…

By JennyPenny - 17/10/2012 15:53 - United States - Lawrence

Today, I found out that even though your brother agrees to watch your dogs for a week, it does not mean that he will pick up after them. Apparently, it's okay to leave piss and shit all over the deck and floors because they're not his dogs and he shouldn't have to clean up their messes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 715
You deserved it 4 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theHIGHroad2 5

There's no sense of Family these days.. But Dont worry OP he will need your Help one of these days...

You should have been more specific. He only agreed to watch them. And he watched them shit all over the place.

Comments

kathii01 20

Guess you have to specify exactly what you're asking of him when you ask him to do something for you. Seriously what would he think watching your dogs entitled???

I guess your brother takes the term "watching" too literally.

Sounds like you should get someone else to so the job. Sometimes it's worth it to shell out some extra buck to get the job done right.

Seriously? Next time he goes out of town leave your dogs at his house.

cptmorgan6 8

Just poop on his floors yourself.

olpally 32

What an asshat... Rub his nose in all that crap and teach him a lesson... Bad brother, bad!!

I would have him pay for a cleaner. To clean the carpets and walls. I also suggest getting a nice spray bottle to train your brother better.

Why would he agree to watch them if he wasn't going to take care of them? Some people...

Sounds like he did a shitty job literally

I think the dogs did more of a shitty job than the brother.