Bad boy

By thehaystackerine - 24/06/2020 14:02

Today, my family and I are spending the weekend with my in-laws, and their disrespectful, disobedient asshole of a dog. He does whatever he wants, and if I scold him, my mother-in-law in turn scolds me, then tells me how something one of us did is to blame for the dog's behavior. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 452
You deserved it 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just leave the dog alone, it's kinda like yelling at other people's shitty kids.. nobody really appreciate you doing so. just suck it up, or leave.

How old is the dog, does he have any training? Or his family? I'd tell hubby to rent a room and meet them somewhere that dog is not, so you can actually enjoy time with relatives.

Comments

just leave the dog alone, it's kinda like yelling at other people's shitty kids.. nobody really appreciate you doing so. just suck it up, or leave.

How old is the dog, does he have any training? Or his family? I'd tell hubby to rent a room and meet them somewhere that dog is not, so you can actually enjoy time with relatives.

Well if he does as he wants if he gets into something that will make him sick ..... it's not ur fault .....

Nico711 17

And this is why I don’t like dogs.

Not seeing any details to make a judgment call. Is the dog actually disruptive, destructive, or dangerous? Disruptive can be endured, but the other two need to be called out on.

How the hell is a dumb animal 'disrespectful'? What, he's not saying 'yes ma'am' enough? It's a dog, they're basically stupidity on four legs. Just move the dog away when he's being annoying and throw something for him once in a while, they're not hard.