Thanks for the support

By Unluckiest Guy of the group - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my friends and I were having a conversation about which mythical creature would be the most unlikely to exist in the real world. They all collectively agreed that it would be a girl who is attracted to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 367
You deserved it 5 094

Top comments

ILoveTabz 0

Maybe you two can have cute little creature babies together

Comments

Means that there isn't a girl that would be attracted to him. Hence, a girl attracted to him would be a mythical creature.

What a stupid conversation to be having... Just saying.

There goes all of your mythical fantasies.

yamatelle 19

I would say a rainbow ******** kitty with a body made out of poptart. Or a pedophillic bigfoot.

stephanieeDawnx 0

Something tells me your friends aren't exactly babe magnets so they have a heck of a nerve picking on you. First of all, if they say things like that, then they are not really your friends and secondly, don't worry about what they think. If you know in your heart that you are a good person, then be patient. You and a nice girl will find each other.

No shit, Sherlock. People get married or commit to life partners every day and most of them aren't raving beauties. Why should someone assume that the OP, or me, or anyone else is never going to find a life partner of some kind based on appearance?

I was complimented on my looks just today. Either I really do have a cute face, or they're just being nice to me (while laughing at me while I'm not looking). Unfortunately, most girls are less interested on boys' appearance, and more interested in other aspects. Such as personality, being able to dance, earning enough, etc. FML

27, don't you get that his friends were obviously joking around and wern't being serious. If they didnt joke with him, they wouldnt be his freinds.

136, what are you, an idiot? If the OP thought his friends were just joking with him, then he wouldn't have posted it as an FML. Don't you get that? Or maybe you are just another childish creep who thinks that ******** on your friends is hilarious and if they don't laugh with you as you crap on them, well they're assholes.

dcg1375 7

#27&#156. It's called sarcasm!! And just because it's posted on an FML doesn't mean they weren't joking! 99.9% they were joking!! He may have posted it still thinking it was funny and a FML. That is possible. Most things in my life that I think are FMLs, I laugh at. People take crap too serious around here. Geesh!

Aren't you embarrassed to be such a baby?

Well they lied because I youor mom is attracted to you:)

OHHHHHH SNAP! that's hella mean but admittedly funny. FYL op but thats a good one.

BURN!!! FYL man but at least there might be a chance an elf would be attracted to you, what would be alot cooler if you ask me ;)