Thanks bossman

By Anonymous - 11/10/2013 16:43 - United States - Logan

Today, I finally decided to stand up for myself and quit my crappy job working for my abusive father. I gave him a few insults too, to which he reacted by calling the police and claiming I'd threatened to murder him. I spent three hours in jail before they finally let me go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 674
You deserved it 3 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that really sucks OP. :c He's the one who hurt you, but you get put in jail. I'd tell the cops how he is towards you.

TheHeavyOne 15

Generally the best idea is to not burn bridges but I guess it's a little late for that advice.

Comments

What a sorry piece of miserable shit. Move on OP to greater things.

jonahwalzer 12

Wow that really sucks:/ sorry op, i cant imagine having a dad like that

And this is why working for parents, especially abusive ones, is a bad idea!

I do agree your father is kind of an ass, but you don't resolve something abusive with an abusive response, there is always consecuenses for your actions....

monnanon 13

i disagree. abusers are bullies and as long as you are scared they will continue. fight back and fight back hard. show them to be the cowardly little douche you always knew they were.

Yeah that doesn't work. The idea that bullies will back down if challenged is only true in specific cases, it's not something you can use as a rule. The same is true for the 'they want attention, ignore them and they'll stop' lecture kids get. Only true in some cases. Also the "bullies have been bullied themselves" any of these might be true but you cannot know when you are the victim so they are not useful tips.

Filling a false police report is a crime.

Lol YDI for being one of those no hopers who has to work with the fam business. how about getting a real job.

@rudeb0y, your name says it all. You don't know anything about OP or his situation, and assuming those types of things about someone just makes you look bitter and sad

This is horrible. I cannot understand humans sometimes.

Empoleon123 6

Can't he be arrested for child abuse? Arrest that mofo

Damn... but that's good you stood up for yourself.