Testing the waters

By Anonymousss95 - 10/12/2011 12:03 - Sweden

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity. Afterwards, he told me that he was only doing this because he wanted to know if he still truly loves his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 691
You deserved it 13 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

magicrock 8

Well does he really love her now?

ohdearkristen 0

Damn.. sorry OP :( that really sucks. He's a dick

Comments

You must feel really bad but I hope you stopped talking to him because he's an ass

kevalanwilliams 0

Well at least it was for a good cause

Before 17 is continued to be thumbed down, please realize he's being sarcastic. Geez, it's like it's lost on you people.

I hope several things A: I hope you rocked his world and then kicked his douche bag ass to the curb. B: You NEVER let this asshole near you ever again. C: You kicked him square in the balls with all your might. and D: You out this ass turd to his girlfrend.

It's not like he is the only one at fault here. It takes two to tango.

bobbycorwen 5

A. Agreed B. Definitely C. Ouch and D. What..?

A: is also a face, a sideways face...that kinda looks like a pacman.

If OP didn't know about the girlfriend, then yes he is the only one at fault. Actually, either way he would be the one at fault. It takes two to tango yes, but HE is the one who decided to cheat on his girlfriend.

True, but she gave it away too easily to somebody that either..1: she didn't know well enough or 2: knew well enough to know he was a tool who had a girlfriend....ie..BOTH @ fault.

Why do we say someone lost their virginity when we know it can never find it again? :S

poemqueen 15

Wait did you know he had a girlfriend when you slept with him? If so you semi deserved it. If not that totally sucks op

nattynatters 14

I think she totally deserved it. I'm not the wait till you're married type, but I am the wait till you know them type. Most def for your first time. She obviously didn't know him.

Agreed. You should have sort of an idea about someone before you lose your virginity to them. That would include knowing whether or not they are single... YDI

bobbycorwen 5

Why did you bother writing that contraction out?

Because its not like he kept it a secret right?

bubo_fml 10

Lose your cherry, gain another asshole...Such is life...

What a stupid way to decide if he still loves her. That doesn't mean squat!

Maybe you should choose the people you hook up with more carefully...seems like a horrible first time.

Conley78643 0

Im guessing you didnt hang out with him very long if you didnt know he had a gf. If you let him take your virginity that easily then it wasnt a big deal to you. So whats the issue? You had sex with a random guy and he turned out to be an ass. Welcome to the world of sex.