Testing the waters

By Anonymousss95 - 10/12/2011 12:03 - Sweden

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity. Afterwards, he told me that he was only doing this because he wanted to know if he still truly loves his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 691
You deserved it 13 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

magicrock 8

Well does he really love her now?

ohdearkristen 0

Damn.. sorry OP :( that really sucks. He's a dick

Comments

There was no tell tell sign about this at all? I'm sorry but unless he's one he'll of an actor you should of seen this comming.

chop his s***off :/ this is the kind of guy that makes us all look bad :/

hateevryone 14
gqqlmno 0

Nd thts wt u get for being a easy harlot lmafo

That's horrible you deserve better than that!

wow,you lost your virginity to a total dick!!

Wow 59....how....unoriginal....if men mere actually (boar) pigs...#1: sex would last longer, #2: that would make you a (sow) pig...& #3 most women who "hate" men are usually the ones who pick jerks to be with or total butch lesbians with penis envy, or just love jumping on the "men haters" bandwagon I've met all...just curious, which are you?

103, I think that's the most intelligent post I've ever seen from you...especially coming from a kid. No offense on the kid part, but when you get into your 40's, you realize that most people under 30 generally have the mentality of 12-15 yr olds...you'll understand when you're older is all I can say. :)

127, sometimes even marriage isn't a sure bet, since there are guys out there who are married to more than 1 woman (in different towns/states) or like the blasphemous tool on the show "sister wives"