Taste test

By Anonymous - 25/01/2014 12:28 - United States - Berkeley

Spicy
Today, my husband decided to put different condiments on my body to make our sex better. I was thinking whipped cream; he was feeling ketchup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 629
You deserved it 6 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChristianH39 30

Did he call you his little French fry?

Comments

whatever works, it's not like you have to use ketchup. I love me some ketchup.

"Honey, I got the ketchup! Now time to get this hotdog in it's bun!"

I'm never going to be able to eat another hot dog again.

Watch the how its made for hotdogs. Its truly awful and disgusting how they make them. And no, I'm no vegan of any kind or some PETA person but honestly just youtube it.

Well now I'm glad I don't eat hotdogs.

But, they still taste good, and that's not all hot dogs, like if you get kosher hotdogs they aren't made like that

#109 Why are you trying to sell us kosher hotdogs? You should stay with the taco, man!

Rainhawk94 27

Wait for the next condiment: mayonnaise

I here that's an instrument. Nothing like spiced up sex and music.

Except this mayo doesn't come in a jar. But hey, OP, as long as you don't have to lick it off, what do you care? I can see why you're a bit squicked out, but it washes off the same.

Meld86 12

It can be spicy ketchup. That's sexy

olpally 32

Were fries involved as well? :) haha, I think your husband needs a better understanding of what sexy foods are. I suggest chocolate!

All of the possibilities for role playing...

Hey, if it's a squeeze bottle, he can draw pictures on you. Get creative!

This would have been much funnier if he was gay. "I wish to eat your hotdog boy!" Hmm... maybe I should try that with my boyfriend.

I'm sorry but I just read your comment in commander Strax's voice. and now it is in my head forever

"I'm different, yeah I'm different Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing" ** Yeah, it's different. I once had toothpaste drawn on me. Was fun until the cooling feeling turned to Wtf! I'm on fire!

Yeah it was. ): He tried to recreate the-- Jellyfish's "Bellybutton" album cover. It actually looked cool!

Yeah, that would look cool. Just be uncomfortable as hell. I'd like to be the one watching, not on the receiving end.

ahh who caaaares. he's the one that has to eat it off you, so why even bother?