By D.J. - 25/01/2014 01:34 - United States - Houston

Today, I ran into my apartment and let one rip, since I'd been holding it the whole elevator ride up. My parents had let themselves in while I was out, and laughed at me for a good 20 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 882
You deserved it 6 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

Not even safe in your own home.

At least you had the decency to wait until you left the elevator. Not many do.

Comments

JMichael 25

Not even safe in your own home.

whothewhat 4

Atleast there wasn't a party load of people

At least you had the decency to wait until you left the elevator. Not many do.

You can only get away with it in a crowded elevator. Then you can just look at the guy next to you and blame him.

Or you could do what Peter Griffin does and blames the other person even if you two are the only people in the elevator.

Well, they're your parents! They would've seen a much more embarrassing side of you when you were little.. Be thankful it wasn't your hot neighbour or your girlfriend or something!

Or boyfriend. :-D she could be a lesbian as you suggested.

Lol.. I totally missed the gender part there! Well let me just save face and say.. Yes, I meant her to be a lesbian!

ChristianH39 30

That's not too bad, I doubt your parents would seriously judge you for farting in your own apartment. Even if it was a truly epic one, in which case you should've laughed with them

At least you didn't poop your pants while you were at it

Why does it say 5ML? Is it a typo or a pun? Just curious...

Thanks! I didn't notice until after I posted this that it was on more than one post. :)

I was wondering the same thing, #7. Until I read the blog. Happy Birthday to my favorite app! #5ML

First time i saw it I was wondering how they let such an obvious typo through. Then I looked through the rest and realized it wasn't a typo. took me a few minutes to get it.

Thanks for making me feel like less of an idiot guys. :)

I was wondering the same thing and didn't have the balls to ask!

saIty 17

Learn from this experience. Next time fart in the elevator and let an unexpecting victim take all the blame.

There are two kinds of people in this world...

The people who fart in elevators, and the poor bastard who has to smell it.

What's the big deal about letting it rip? I would of laughed with them.

Thanks, Swallows. Grammar is important. I would of correct myself if I was edumacted.

Rainhawk94 27

I'm sorry the first time i read this,i thought you ran into your apartment, face into wall