Tailgate party

By Anonymous - 23/05/2014 22:06 - Canada - Oakville

Today, while driving home, some idiot kept tailgating me, so I slowed down, hoping he'd overtake me. He didn't, so I pulled to the side of the road. He did the same, in front of me. He kept toying with me until I crashed into another car trying to speed away from him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 595
You deserved it 15 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

keep your eyes on the road! screw that dude.

91hayek 31

Why would anyone do this? Waste their own time and fuel? If I were you I'd be questioning my sanity. I'm not saying you're nuts, just that I have a propensity for paranoia and need to keep it in check.

Should have just pulled over, or into a parking lot, he would have gone away.

when you read a post on here, how much of it do you read?

rocker_chick23 27

Re-read the FML. OP stopped on the side of the road, and so did the asshole tailgating him.

Call police or better yet pull next to police car and tell them someone been shadowing you + give them his license plate. In Easter Europe common way of stealing cars is causing fender bender and then forcing driver out of the car at gun/knife point.

If u called the cops maybe that will less damages

That was fun I didn't know I messing with u hahahahaha

I'm not gonna believe it was really you, but still, you're an idiot if you think shit like this is funny.

Should've just slammed on the brakes and let him hit you. You'd claim 100%.

rocker_chick23 27
Emily062611 6

I don't know why it's so hard to just tell someone what it means. Different abbreviations can mean different things depending on the context and the best method is to ask the person using it what they meant. No need to be rude.

Show him your pistol through the window, oh never mind... you are Canadian.