Tailgate party

By Anonymous - 23/05/2014 22:06 - Canada - Oakville

Today, while driving home, some idiot kept tailgating me, so I slowed down, hoping he'd overtake me. He didn't, so I pulled to the side of the road. He did the same, in front of me. He kept toying with me until I crashed into another car trying to speed away from him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 595
You deserved it 15 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

A1BROS 4

Honestly you deserved this one. Dont let others dictate how you drive.

thats why you carry a gun and shoot right through his windshield

And then go to prison for attempted murder with a deadly weapon, damage to property, concealing a weapon ect.

1jordan1 11

It's your own fault. If he wants to tailgate, let him. He's the one who will have to pay for it when he read ends you. You're not responsible for his driving decisions, your responsible for your own. If you want to focus on someone else rather than the road then driving, then YDI.

speed up slowly slam on the breaks sue the life out of them.

wow,seeing the comments on this situation made me realize i should get some anger management , cause if i were you i would have BASHED HIS ******* FACE.

kawaiichick 9

Yeah, hahaa I just noticed that now. Made my correction before the time was up but guess this time the spell check on my phone fell asleep.

KatyLarae 13

Or you could just ignore them..

This is the situation where you "See an animal run out in front of your vehicle" and slam on the brakes to avoid hitting it.

If I remember right you can always call the police and in this case I'm sure you could call 911 not just the tip hotline and tell them you have a reckless driver harassing you and get their license plate number but do it all off the side of the road.