Suburbia

By Anonymous - 26/07/2011 14:05 - United Kingdom

Today, the only thing that managed to get me out of bed was scrambling to watch my neighbours have a screaming match in the middle of our street, about which one of their brain-dead kids spray-painted "CUNT FLAPS" and a rudimentary knob on the communal garage door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 854
You deserved it 3 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lauren10102 3

So, what are you waiting for! Go join them!!!

or, you know, you just happen to be denser than a brick of osmium and your brain lacks the ability to properly process words longer than two letters in length.

Comments

Lauren10102 3

So, what are you waiting for! Go join them!!!

MrFlintstone 5

op open your window and yell y'all dang children done woke up the whole neighborhood gosh darn it!!!!!

cos that won't sound weird especially since op is from the uk

Trupe 3

I love how OP said "rudimentary knob" lol

jolly good chap, I would be quite entertained by this rudimentary activity, I shall join you and your blokes shortly after my daily earl gray tea and raisin biscuits

imthatguythatdid 0

only part of this FML that stood out was "**** FLAPS" and then I laughed my ass off

At 14 what does your avatars interestingly placed caption? :P and man that sucks OP i'd get out ASAP

freshV43 0

What are u waiting for the dicks won't spray paint themselves!!

lol, yeah you know what they say if you can't beat em' join em' !

juicedboi 7

I don't care how you approach the situation as long as before you're done, you say "guvnah". But if you need advice on what to do, I suggest screaming out "you're both rudimentary knobs!" and proceeding to close your window and go back to sleep.

I would of joined, maybe call one of the moms a **** FLAP. But that's just me.

34 - just so's ya knows a biscuit is the same as a cookie. A raisin scone is what you would have with a cup of tea. Scones are damned good too. Crumpets are amazing. Now I'm hungry. Bloody hell.

prince122 0

96 - kids don't just have this problem...I sometimes draw them too :/

MrFlintstone 5

18 that's the point 61 it's says there is a dog driving the car

ha ha, this was on a RWJ video KEEP ON TROLLING :)

Don't feel too bad. It took me a moment to realize that "knob" means "penis" in this FML. The OP is from the United Kingdom.

schaflava 0

Brits, being the inbred people they typically are, have tiny dicks and stretched vaginas. or no?

sourgirl101 28

Great! now I feel like a perv because I knew right away what a rudimentary knob was!(:

I think it was the close vicinity of the words "knob" and "door" that momentarily confused my brain.

oh wow. I didn't realize that. I thought op meant a real door knob. man I'm silly.

Knob I get. I'm trying to figure out what kind of insult a "**** flap" is supposed to be. That seems to me to be along the same lines as calling someone an ass cheek or the patch of grass some dog crap landed on. Its not a good thing for sure, but I wouldn't rate it as being the most logical of insults.

Thanks! Now it finally makes sense, I was so confused before about why there was a knob involved.

I don't quite see how your life is ****** from this..

okiidokii_fml 6

the point is she has no reason to get up in the morning because she a depressed loser

daysgoby902 6

8- Maybe she has nothing going on today. Maybe she's feeling lazy. You're insinuating that she's a "Depressed loser" for not getting out of bed? Jesus, during weekends and schoolbreaks, the only reason I get out of bed is to go to sports. Does this mean I'm a "depressed loser"?

PrimeStarscream 30
idontcare8l 3

did we honesly need to know that you laughed