Proofread your stuff

By Brittany - 01/03/2009 20:00 - United States

Today, I typed an essay on my friend's computer, so she forwarded it to me in a email and she made the subject "here bitch" as a joke. I then went to email the essay to my teacher. I forwarded it thinking nothing of it only to realize that I didn't change the subject name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 077
You deserved it 56 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you forward it in the first place? You risked having your teacher think that your friend wrote the essay instead.

vonstrangle 0

thinking the same thing as #9

Comments

Crabby 0

Let that be your first lesson, moron. Don't just forward shit without looking it over. Good thing this happened in school rather than the real world where you could get fired.

nolasaints 0

reallly. if she thinks ur a bitch she probably screwed up the whole paper.

johnrdz3 24

Well someone had to say it to your teacher :)

Crabby 0

And by the way, it's "friend's" not "friends." And not "went to email," but "sent the email." You've got to be more careful in written communication -- unless, of course, you'd like to spend your life working in fast food. Then it won't matter.

engineerd 0

Crabby- it says "went to email the essay to my teacher." Your advice sucks. It would read "sent the email the essay to my teacher." Maybe you should learn to read. It'll help if you can actually decipher the menu when you're working for McDonald's.

haha, you probably shouldn't worry though. it could be a lot worse. hopefully she'll have a sense of humor.

Crabby 0

Okay, that second one was my mistake. I'll admit that. But this guy (or woman) is still an asshole for forwarding that email to his professor (assuming this story is even true) with that subject line. It's a good lesson for someone who's still in college to learn. By the way, dick, I'm a lawyer; I don't work at ******* McDonald's.

Why would you forward it in the first place? You risked having your teacher think that your friend wrote the essay instead.

I was thinking that, like if it's forwarded twice I'm sure it shows up like 'FWD: FWD: '

vonstrangle 0

thinking the same thing as #9

prvag23 0

Yep. Enjoy being accused of plagiarism.