Suavely done

By dumbass - 07/02/2011 00:58

Today, my boyfriend left for a 2-year job posting in China. We had agreed to maintain a long-distance relationship, and even worked out a visiting schedule. Later that night, after trying to reach him, I realized the numbers he gave me weren't for China. The country code doesn't even exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 003
You deserved it 3 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say FYL since it's really mean, but he's probably a little crybaby for not even having the guts to quit. So I say YDI - You deserve someone a little more mature than a little kid. No one should actually miss such a little baby...

Wow, what a little pussy. I hope you had friends in common, and they have his real number. He owes you an explanation.

Comments

I would try and find him then beat the crap outta him...maybe he's not even in china!

birds_fml 7

Are you sure he MEANT to give you the wrong number? It may have been an honest mistake. Do you have no other way to contact him? Call his company maybe? Email? Snail mail?

numbers? what? you really have no other means of contact?

cowboyy_fml 0

wow omg bite his dick off and go find a new guy u deserve better!!!

From your profile: "I am mature for my age most ppl say. I rodeo almost every weekend. I have never cheated. I am a Christian. I

bite His dick off eh ??? looks like some brokeback mountain cowboy has ha his boyfriend leave him before !!!

ElectricGhost_fml 5

you maybe could have moved with him!!!

perdix 29

I believe the country code he gave you wasn't for China, but for the Friend Zone. I don't know why the Friend Zone has its own country code, it only has one number: 1-800-EAT-SHIT.

That is quite the lengthy scam he had going on which makes me think there is more than meets the eye. OP, are you stalker material or was he just a creative liar? If you're stalker material, maybe he felt he had to do what he did so you wouldn't go after him. Regardless, take the hint and move on.

So look up the country code for China. Maybe it was an honest mistake?

Jenga1855 0

Now that has to suck terribly.

China's code is +86 Check it prbly just a typo... Good luck.