Suavely done

By dumbass - 07/02/2011 00:58

Today, my boyfriend left for a 2-year job posting in China. We had agreed to maintain a long-distance relationship, and even worked out a visiting schedule. Later that night, after trying to reach him, I realized the numbers he gave me weren't for China. The country code doesn't even exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 003
You deserved it 3 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say FYL since it's really mean, but he's probably a little crybaby for not even having the guts to quit. So I say YDI - You deserve someone a little more mature than a little kid. No one should actually miss such a little baby...

Wow, what a little pussy. I hope you had friends in common, and they have his real number. He owes you an explanation.

Comments

Who uses long distance phone numbers these days? If all you had to contact your "boyfriend" was a phone number with todays methods of communication, then it wasn't all that much.

he probably got deported and was too embarrassed to tell u.

I agree it was probably an honest mistake. Country code for China is 86 there would also be a city code in the phone number. Talk to him before you FML him.

hamsmum 2

I am sure he meant 'whinging' sounds like binging but with a w lol It means whinge/whine/complain.

it's like on friends when chandler tells Janice he's moving to Yemen because he has no other way of breaking up with her! :)

red1355 6

asian women are soo much better than any european or american woman.... i dont blame him!

And you don't have his e-mail or anything? What a shitty thing to do, though. FYL.

China's code is 086. I live in China.