Stuck

By robzzz - 16/02/2012 07:13 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I'm forced to eat half a package of saltine crackers in my room for dinner. I can't go downstairs to the kitchen because my two roommates are going at it on our kitchen table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 664
You deserved it 3 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ahhh of course. i'll bet their goal is to do it in every room in the house, so eventually they're going to do it in your bed while you're gone!

Order pizza, get the camera ready, then wait for the delivery guy to get there. And then profit.

Comments

Move out? Asap Make sure you grab your crackers too

Justy101 23

That's just slightly on the dramatic side of things..

Why move? It's just sex. If they want it to be public I say OP just go make food and take it back to their room.

well I would go down there anyways, then climb over them to get some food. no one can stop me from getting ma food! even if they are doing it in there.

I would've just gone down there anyway. It's a public room in your house, so it's not like they were having sex in their room and you just walked in. Maybe the awkwardness of you making dinner while they went at it would force them to their bedroom...

Seriously. Getting laid doesn't mean you can lay claim to common areas.

You need to make it awkward and go down there and pour a bowl of cereal and stand at the counter watching while taking slow, large spoonfuls, while crunching excessively loud.

Justy101 23

And occasionally give feedback on what they could do better.

Genius? I wouldn't go quite that far.. ;) I wish scenarios like this happened in my life, I'd love to make them feel weird. And I agree every now and then tell them to put some back into it or offer them some cereal, she'll be able to feel him go limp. Muahahah.

countrychick26 0
CharlieS0ul 0

That would be the funniest thing ever I gotta try that someday to piss off a friend or two

Go to the kitchen and eat a banana slowly, while staring at them and giggling strangely. They'll stop.

Walk into the kitchen and start talking to them as if nothing is out of place. Tell the guy that the girl looks bored

I say go get food. If they're willing to make it awkward by screwing on the table you sat on then you should make it awkward for them and make a sandwich.

Wtf is wrong with you!! you probably like that you crepper