Stuck on Amber

By 1234567898765432 - 27/03/2009 16:47 - Canada

Today, I went to a Stoplight Party. Green shirt = single, yellow = hard to get, and red = taken. I showed up wearing a red shirt and saw my boyfriend in a green shirt. Thinking it was a mistake, I asked him jokingly why he wasn't wearing red. He looked at me oddly and said, "Oh, you didn't get my text?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 672
You deserved it 6 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who breaks up over text!? Good thing he broke up with you, he has no class. Best regards, S

Comments

10 is right. You guys don't seem to communicate that well anyways, so it probably wasn't that serious of a relationship to begin with.

Ok what is it with so many people breaking up over texts? Has this become a new fad? It's got to be the lamest, most pathetic, shameful way to break up with someone. Over the phone or msn has more class for god's sake, and that's saying something.

I don't get it with these massive amount of FML and people saying how someone broke up with them on MySpace or Text message. Is that how life is now? Is that why I can't get a girlfriend? Do I need to get a iPhone and send 1000s of messages? Is that how you attract girls these days? Tell me, because I would like to know.

23- are you from norfolk,va? That's probably why.

What kind of pussy breaks up with his girlfriend via. text? You're better off without that loser.

meaganwas 0

I hope you promptly went home and changed.

thats a double fml. now you're in a location where you could find plenty of guys to fill his place, but are telling all of them not to even approach you. sux hardcore.

Thats cold, but you are better off without him.

evilteriyaki301 0

Wow, what a stupid guy. He's a pussy and not worth your time :]