Stuck on Amber

By 1234567898765432 - 27/03/2009 16:47 - Canada

Today, I went to a Stoplight Party. Green shirt = single, yellow = hard to get, and red = taken. I showed up wearing a red shirt and saw my boyfriend in a green shirt. Thinking it was a mistake, I asked him jokingly why he wasn't wearing red. He looked at me oddly and said, "Oh, you didn't get my text?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 672
You deserved it 6 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who breaks up over text!? Good thing he broke up with you, he has no class. Best regards, S

Comments

#1 Dig a hole #2 Make a fire in the hole #3 Pour Acid on his face #4 Falcon Punch him into the hole #5 go back and get a green shirt and sleep with/date his best friend

I'm so sorry, nobody deserves that, but he's just not the one. And #10 why is she a loser for going to a party. Stoplight parties are just ways for people to hang out, and maybe even meet someone they like. I bet you are just saying she is a loser because you don't get invited to any parties.

kristen_lesli 0

true true.. it's sad that people have the guts to bail on other people for going to parties, but it's more than likely that you spend over 10 minutes a day on this friggin website. hypocrites, you guys either stop bailing on people, or take your finger out of your butt long enough to type something that other people actually want to read, eh-kay? peace.

HAHA! that suuuucks. BUT that's life. He's a jacka$$ for breaking up via text, so get over it and sleep with his best friend/date/new girlfriend :D

could you imagine his face if he walked in on his ex and his new girlfriend getting it on?

punch that asshole right in the face so hard he's knocked out, switch shirts with him and hook up with his best friend. text dumpers are pathetic.

kristen_lesli 0

haha :) I'm sure everybody would love to watch that one :) except maybe the part where you sleep with the best friend.. akward..

Wow reading and swimming both activities I enjoy doing. Anyways you have any goals for the future?

kellster 2

that suks a lot well i feel really bad 4 yu all yu can do is get over him ...

well it's not his fault you're an ugly *****

#15: the only thing less classy than a text dump is a **** who sleeps with someone as a revenge tactic. Have some dignity, please.

^ This. Good lord, what's our world coming to?