Stinker

By taman - 12/09/2009 04:12 - United States

Today, I took this girl out that I've been crushing on for 2 years to a fancy restaurant. At one point during the date, I had to get up to take a massive dump. As I was walking back to the table, a little boy stood up and shouted, "THAT'S THE POOPOO MAN!" in front of the whole restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 934
You deserved it 5 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this is why little kids should not be allowed in public

Oh no, you did something completely natural, **** your life indeed.

Comments

That's hilarious! I hope she had a sense of humour about it. Don't worry, everyone poops and I'm sure she's no exception.

poopinator 0

Were you holding that dump for just this special occasion? Obviously you didn't think to go earlier in the day, but do you really lack the necessary iron will and fortitude of rectum to hold it in? You would have had plenty of time home alone later that evening. Not to mention leaving your date sitting alone for the requisite five to ten. And what type of 'fancy restaurant' caters to eight-year-olds? I hope he was at least wearing a dinner jacket. Actually, if he was, he'd have stood a better chance with your date than you.

this FML has provided my 11 year-old son and i with countless hours of laughs in restaurants, where we quietly go over variations by person walking back to the table... thank you, thank you!

What a stupid irritating child. He has no respect for anyone!

some kids can be annoying. but ur date probably thought it was just a little kid thing and laughed. She probably didn't know you had actually did #2 until you hinted it. Whatever, now you know.

Brittney_E 0

was it that loud?? and he saw u? fyl

always take a dump before you leave home!!!! it's the key to having a good date

PistenDeer 0

Toddlers ruin every last thing.