Stinker

By taman - 12/09/2009 04:12 - United States

Today, I took this girl out that I've been crushing on for 2 years to a fancy restaurant. At one point during the date, I had to get up to take a massive dump. As I was walking back to the table, a little boy stood up and shouted, "THAT'S THE POOPOO MAN!" in front of the whole restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 934
You deserved it 5 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this is why little kids should not be allowed in public

Oh no, you did something completely natural, **** your life indeed.

Comments

hothotheat_ 13

Atleast he didn't say 'the girl he was in love with.'

Hahaha, thats the first thing I thought of when I read it.

I can totally imagine Jimmy Whichard from King of the Hill saying that =P

Many years ago, I had the same phrase yelled at me! It was at a Chinese restaurant and the guy bringing me my Pupu Platter was about to bring into the wrong table. Our waiter corrected him loudly from across the room with that exact same unfortunate phrase. Even though it was completely different, it had the same effect on my romantic date. For the rest of the week I had take-out from that place on their menu that featured Choked Chicken and Spanked Monkey.

I hate little kids, especially when they have blond pudding basin haircuts.

I used to be one of those. Whenever I see pictures of myself as a child, I become enraged and begin to punch myself.

Yeah! As did I. My mam thinks it looks "cute", but it looks sickening. There's this picture of me at a family gathering, in the back garden, and all you can see of me is a blond pudding basin level with the table.

WTFpancakes 0

Little kids like screwing with people, and how the hell did he know? Maybe you weren't exagerating with the word 'massive' lol.

How would this random kid know you were taking a shit? Major bullshit, never happened. **** you for lying.

Wild guess but maybe he'd been into the bathroom to do a wee, heard and/or smelled poopoo man and recognized his shoes. Kids notice shoes.

Maybe the child was in the restroom whilst this man was having his shit? And seen him when he got out of the cubicle? And then said it?

flyboy57 0

what's a little boy doing at a fancy, expensive restaurant?

YDI for "crushing on", seriously, what are you, a 12-year-old girl?

dude how embarassing was it when your mommy came and picked you up....so many things make it impossible to sympathize with you, such as "girl ive been crushing on" , and the fact that you are too dumb to take a pre-game shit. always, always take a shit before you go to a party/date/social gathering because nobody likes or wants to be with "That Guy" who ***** at parties.