Stickler for details

By notagyno - 29/03/2013 14:19 - Romania - Bucharest

Spicy
Today, I realized how badly medical education has ruined me when I couldn't enjoy erotic literature because of one subtle anatomy mistake the author made. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 864
You deserved it 9 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3rdbass 9

That makes sense. I can imagine reading something akin to "She had a boob on her shoulder. What a shoulder it was." and not enjoying it.

Comments

Yeah, my girlfriend was pre-med and can't watch medical dramas on TV any more thanks to that. She had to ditch watching E.R. about halfway through college and couldn't watch House, M.D. with me either.

caysters 12

I do the same thing when I watch something like bones or house and they make a mistake. I'm like "that is NOT where that part of that bone is located! Kinda ruins shows for me.

I feel your pain. I'm a Historian and bad history references are everywhere. And not just in movies like Braveheart.

perdix 29

I'd lose my boner wondering what he's going to do with ******** #3.

But it ruins the mood when you get to Penis #6.

nina21194 12

Same thing happens to me. Ugh -.-

rg350dx 29

This is totally a first world problem if I ever saw one.

I guess that's what happens when you pick up bad literature

We don't like what ruins our immersion. Either you get used to alien **** or hope that medical journals start printing anatomically-correct wank material.

Maybe you should spend the extra few bucks for an author who knows their anatomy... That, or write erotica yourself, it seems you know your way around the body well enough.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Nah, it's just made you more intelligent and educated than an erotic literature writer.