Thanks guys

By Anonymous - 29/04/2009 00:05 - Canada

Today, I was walking into my living room when I slipped over the carpet, bashed my head on my glass table, and was moaning in pain on the floor. My parents came running when they heard my head bang… straight to the table, to see if there were any scratches on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 121
You deserved it 3 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jordn_fml 0

my mom did something exactly the same. I was carrying a small size filing cabinet down the stairs for her. Needless to say, I lost balance because my cat was winding her way between my legs purring and fell down 1/2 a flight of stairs twisting my ankle in the process. I got yelled at by my mother for scaring her cat and dropping the filing cabinet on her nicely stained oak stairs, scratching them.

I'd be pissed if my parents did that. FYL! :(

Comments

I'd be pissed if my parents did that. FYL! :(

That sounds like something my grandmum would do. I feel your pain.

Jordn_fml 0

my mom did something exactly the same. I was carrying a small size filing cabinet down the stairs for her. Needless to say, I lost balance because my cat was winding her way between my legs purring and fell down 1/2 a flight of stairs twisting my ankle in the process. I got yelled at by my mother for scaring her cat and dropping the filing cabinet on her nicely stained oak stairs, scratching them.

ryguy997 0

sounds like mine. my little brother smashed my moms mirror on my head so hard the morror shattered and instead if checking on me mu moms like NOOOOO my mirror! and starts getting mad at my brother for wrecking her mirror.

you should be more specific in your fml... you didn't even say if the table was allright or not

are we related? your parents sound a lot like mine...

BigGuy99 0

My parents would pull this shit on me too. More worried about their furniture or their ******* car if I scratched or bumped either. Little wonder why I put them both in a home! Happy ******* mother's DAY and FATHER'S Day!

OH MY GOD, I CAN RELATE. My mom does this ALL the time! To make it worse, she'll yell something like "You better not have scratched my table!!!"