Special day

By buymeadrank - 30/04/2009 15:11 - United States

Today, it's my long-anticipated 21st birthday! Today also happens to be the first day of my period. I've spent the whole morning in the fetal position with agonizing cramps, reduced to tears, and whimpering while the painkiller refuses to kick in. Happy birthday! Love, my uterus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 616
You deserved it 9 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ultravioletbaby 0

Oh honey, I know exactly how you feel. I get them worse than anyone I know. Feel better. =[

Mabel1989 0

Oh goodness, I've had my period (with crippling cramps and nausea) on my birthday pretty much every year since I got my period. It's hell. I know how you feel...it does suck. Oh and #3...I think she means the first day of THIS particular period.

Comments

#3 - She said "first day" of her period, not "first period."

That'll make her forget the pain, for sure.

paintedlove 1

lol, #6 (: ahah, well, think of it this way, you aren't pregnant on your 21st birthday. :D

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I know how that feels. But look on the bright side... at least it wasn't your wedding night. To #1 - Her life is still ******. Nature ****** her. To #3 - I believe she meant it was the first day that her period started THAT MONTH... not her first period EVER. =]

not to go all gym teacher on you (im not one btw). but excersising deffenitly helps crams to go away. just go for a walk and stop moping. p.s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I understand that exercise helps, but there's no reason for you say "stop moping". I've had pain so bad that I literally can't get out of bed, it would hurt to even roll over to the other side. Everyone's period pains are different.

I can pwn you on that one... I spent my 21st in a youth hostel vomiting my guts out without aid of alcohol - had a killer migraine AND had managed to catch a stomach bug, which meant I couldn't keep my anti-migraine pills or painkillers down. I'd been supposed to be going to see a musical in the West End. Not a chance of THAT happening when I couldn't stand light or sound!

I want you to make an FML about this :P

Sorry it's your birthday and cramps suck big time, but so what if you can't go get BOMBED on your 21st birthday, life goes one!

vee_baby 0

Wow.. This is easily the most retarded FML that I have ever read. I got my period an hour before graduation and had to wear a white gown.. I don't consider it an FML, though, because nearly every girl experiences it every 28-35 days.. So, suck it up, buy a heating pad and happy birthday.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Im sure you have a light flow and have not expirienced paralyzing cramps. So kindly shut the **** up or show some sympathy.