By SadOldBag - 23/08/2018 21:30 - United States - Estero

Today, I received the gifts of my period, diarrhea, severe dizziness and double vision, and an ant infestation in my home. These were followed by the glaring absence of any gifts from my husband. Happy 40th to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 207
You deserved it 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might want to visit your doctor and get yourself checked out. Once you're okay, remind your husband that he's a turd. Oh, and happy birthday! 40 is the new black. Or however that saying goes.

Make sure you get yourself checked out! My mom had double vision issues and multiple problems that was due to a cranial nerve issue... make sure you look into it!

Comments

You might want to visit your doctor and get yourself checked out. Once you're okay, remind your husband that he's a turd. Oh, and happy birthday! 40 is the new black. Or however that saying goes.

Most likely the husband’s going to want to have his “gift” regardless.

westoz 24

Oh wow that sounds horrific! Never knew you could get an ant infestation when you have your period!

He was probably going to surprise you with some anal. I’ll bet he dropped the ant farm he bought you. Happy Bidet!

isnt the passing of time great 😂😂 happy 40th birthday, luv

Make sure you get yourself checked out! My mom had double vision issues and multiple problems that was due to a cranial nerve issue... make sure you look into it!

I will never understand how people have such horrible husbands or wives. You dont just forget stuff like this, they clearly dont love you and if you're just putting up with this kind of stuff, well its partly on you.

I just turned 42 and got a knee surgery and nothing else for my birthday 😕

So the carpenter ants are kicking in everywhere I think..