Sorry…

By Anonymous - 02/10/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, my English teacher asked me why I didn't have my project completed. Thinking quick on my feet, I told her it was because my grandmother had just passed away. Apparently they go to the same country club and have known each other for years. My teacher started crying and ran out of the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 758
You deserved it 73 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

suaveneanderthal 0

tell her the other grandma, you do have two you know. Even if the other one had already died

Okie7123 0

YDI. Now you're in even more of a pickle. Truth hurts. Suck it up

Comments

Sugar_lipsXo 0

"no, my other grandma.... the one you DONT know." (:

******* bitch. If you ever lost someone you would never use a lie like this. I feel like slapping you.

LemonFairy 0

YDI for using the most over-done excuse in the book. I honestly couldn't care less about you lying to get out of a tough situation, because I've done a fair few run-arounds myself ("My mother is out of town until the weekend is over" because I forgot to get a permission slip worth ten points at the beginning of the year signed; to be fair, she was leaving in two days) and I don't know your situation. But you couldn't have been a /bit/ more original? Dead grandparent is the oldest trick in the book, and it's just about the lamest one too. At least use something cool like "my younger brother threw up all over it last night." or something.

alex_vik 0

Wow, you're a heartless bitch.

If you're going to lie, try not to lie about something so serious.

YDI for being a lazy ass faggmonkey........

"Thinking on my feet..."?!?!?! Using the "My Grandmother Died" excuse is hardly thinking on one's feet. It is one of the oldest and most overused excuses in the book. If you ever get to college, I wouldn't recommend using it. Even large lectures with 150 students, if you have a paper or project to turn and you don't, you need a legit excuse. I've actually watched as professors asked to see a copy of the death certificate. They don't **** around with that stuff. With that being said, YFDI for not getting your project done. Be honest next time, she'll appreciate it, but because of the stunt you just pulled, she might not be lenient next time either.

tana123 0

you should be ashamed, sikko. you don't lie about death. especially in your family.

Thats horrible!! How could you do that???? YDI big time!