Sorry Pat

By Kronic - 02/07/2009 05:08 - United States

Today, I went shopping with my two sons and my wife. We got separated after a while, and I spotted my son in the video game section of the store. I snuck up behind him and playfully slapped him on the back of the head. The kid turned around and it wasn't my son. His mom was none to happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 311
You deserved it 48 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

smokin too much "kronic" there, buddy?

I've almost done this with my brother, but my guilty conscious kicked in and made me feel bad for trying to sneak up on him, and then I realized it wasn't my brother anyway. I don't even know what to say in an awkward conversation like that.

Hahaha, that's something I would do. FYL, but at least it was the kid's mom and not like, his scary dad.

mcsnelly 5

I voted YDI...not because you slapped "your son" on the back of the head like a few other people said and called it abuse....but YDI for not actually making sure it's your own kid!

misterman2 3

you deserve it for "playfully slapping him on the back of the head". My mom use to do that to me, for god knows what reason. It pissed me off to know end.

WTF is up with the gramma naziness on this thread (OMG I JUST MADE UP A WORD!!!!!! KILL ME!!!) On topic tho: FYL, all the people going "OMG YOU DONT HIT YOUR SON" obviously had dads who were terrified of touching them incase of being locked up, I took it as like a pat on the back...that kind of "hit"

WTF is up with the gramma naziness on this thread (OMG I JUST MADE UP A WORD!!!!!! KILL ME!!!) On topic tho: FYL, all the people going "OMG YOU DONT HIT YOUR SON" obviously had dads who were terrified of touching them incase of being locked up, I took it as like a pat on the back...that kind of "hit"

deathbunny256 0

"Howdy, son!" "Oh hi dad hey do y-" WHACK!!!

1nicent1 0

FAKE!!! I hate these FMLs where u mistake someone and get in trouble. Way too many of them.