Sorry Pat

By Kronic - 02/07/2009 05:08 - United States

Today, I went shopping with my two sons and my wife. We got separated after a while, and I spotted my son in the video game section of the store. I snuck up behind him and playfully slapped him on the back of the head. The kid turned around and it wasn't my son. His mom was none to happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 311
You deserved it 48 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Slap the mom in the back of the head and tell her to bend over like the night your son was conceived.

LMFAO! oh, I dunno how people come up with stuff like this

what was the purpose of saying that?? it's so crude and unnecessary! if i had a son i would also be initially pissed if some random guy hit him~ the mother could have an FML like "Today, my adorable son was innocently playing when a random creeper hit him in the back of the head. FML" i'd be more surprised if the mom was like, "oh it's fine... kinda funny... hit him again~!!"

rc024 0

**** you first ur annoying, i hope u die....lol anyways, soo that stinks ydi for not making sure it was ur own kid haha

The first poster should die? You must be twelve years old to nonchalantly wish death upon somebody. OP does not deserve this, he was just trying to have a little bit of fun. That sucks man, maybe make sure it's actually your son next time, eh?

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Actually, #7 (I think it's 7, the comment numbers get screwed up on the iPhone version); "none too happy" is perfectly good English. x_x Ooh, and OP-- yeah, that sucks. but I do the same thing to my brother. :P FYL. and that kid's life. :P

isthisonetaken 0

my dad did that to me except it was at the breakfast table and i was sitting right there watching.

i'm sure the police would have been none too happy had they seen you smack any kid on the back of the head. You've really done the world a huge favor by reproducing.

curryndricegirll 0

Oh, you're one of those people. She is NOT beating her kid. Stop bitching at people who are trying to have fun and yell at the real criminals who are actually beating their kids up. FYL, btw...I'm pretty sure we've all had that awkward moment when we confuse someone with someone else. I hugged a man in a store I thought was my dad...he wasn't. I quickly ran away. Anyway, I can see why so many people say YDI...because apparently slapping your kid on the back of the head equates abuse and apparently people can't make honest mistakes.

hahahaha when i was 4 , i used to hang on to my dad's leg and he would just keep on walking. Then one day, there was this guy with the same pants on as my dad... i grabbed onto his leg and everyone stared at me O_o... and then i saw my dad laughing at me... fyl

irrelevantxx 0

Well that's what you get Check their FACE first next time, not the back of their head.

Chescapal123 0

Haha no worries that happened to me when i was little at the movies some woman came up and started screaming "there you are! why did you wander off?" and spanked my butt. i ran away from her back to my mom and she was SOOOO embarassed... haha my mom was chill though.