So pissed

By soaked - 25/02/2013 19:16 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, I was babysitting, and I had to pee really, really badly. I couldn't figure out how to get the stupid toilet lock off, and ended up pissing myself. As I stood in the bathroom in tears, their child screamed, "No, no, pee-pee in the POTTY!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 9 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A toilet lock? As in, a lock on the toilet? I have never heard of this.

Comments

Too bad she couldn't get the toilet seat down! It's ok OP, look at the bright side, at least it's only the kid that saw you..

12- unless the parents are gone long enough for OPs pants to dry, they too will see..

If they do return before she's able to dry her pants they might find out but they won't "see" it happen. Even though it's still humiliating, it makes a big difference!

tjv3 10

I would have used the shower or the sink or the bath tub

I'm sorry that happened but honestly I think you deserve it. First of all, as others said you could have peed in the sink/bath instead of pissing yourself. Second of all, why was your bathroom door open?! Finally, why the hell would you cry when you piss yourself? I understand it's upsetting but if you're old enough to babysit, you should be old enough to take care of your bladder AND not cry if something like this happens.

#134 - Not everyone can hold their bladder as easily as others, everyone is different. And have you ever had to pee so bad you cried? She was probably extremely embarrassed for peeing herself in someone's home. Just because she's 'old enough to babysit' doesn't mean she can't cry?! I think peeing in their bathtub or sink would have been just as bad.

A toilet lock? As in, a lock on the toilet? I have never heard of this.

I think it's like those childlocks you get for cupboards, but a toilet version. Heard of them before, never seen anyone use one though.

It's to stop kids from getting in the toilet while they are potty training, the adults are supposed to know how to take it off.

therealafroninga 10

Smh, I didn't need a toilet lock to know that my head doesn't belong in the shitter. We're just letting ourselves become idiots.

iammeorami 25

It's to keep toddlers from falling into the toilet and drowning (happens), and to keep dogs from drinking out of it.

#11 & #73 are right. That is their purpose. The adult is supposed to be able to unlock them to keep toddlers safe. I even got a refrigerator lock for my kids. The door locks though, no adult visitor can ever figure out.

I'm in the same boat as you. I assumed they would be to protect the kids, but man I've never heard of one. They need to make refrigerator locks for adults to keep them from eating so much, that would also be protecting people.

The adults are supposed to know but some child safety locks are a pain in the butt, my friends always spend at least a good 5 minutes messing with safety gates trying to open them, I'm mean and watch them struggle....got to get your kicks where you can.

I can understand it's a lock to prevent things from happening.. But honestly, I cannot imagine much things going badly wrong with a child and a toilet... I would find it somewhat impressive if a kid could drown itself in a toilet o_O

When I babysat at a cousin's place, I had to ask the toddler to open the goddamn child locks on the cupboards. Failure on multiple levels, there.

ZombieKitteh 8

that's what I said too! that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Aren't you supposed to lock the door after you're in the bathroom?

It doesnt matter if she locks the door. Kids are very observant as to finding when people pee themselves

Haven't you noticed locks are not OP's forte?

24-It seems like you have a similar experience...

iammeorami 25

ahahaha! Thank you soooo much, you just made my day :)

I wouldve used the sink, its not like im pussing in my own sink (but ive already done that in a drunken stuper lol)

unfortunately for OP, peeing in a sink is much, much more difficult for a girl..

generalasskicker 12
iammeorami 25

can't imagine peeing in a sink as a girl...

Sodapop40 21

Yeah Because pissing outside is a great way to supervise kids..

Me too. Just go the hell outside, not that hard. And if there isn't a bush just pull your pants down and do it. Everybody does it. What I don't understand is why she was crying? Really? She cried because you couldn't figure out the lock, couldn't think of something else, and pissed herself? I mean I understand over-reacting sometimes because of stupid things but, not the greatest time with kids...

Sodapop40 21

Going in the sink or something makes more sense than the yard...

10showgirl 16

She was crying because she pissed on herself....

oj101 33

Turning a knob or a switch requires the same amount of brain power as questioning the meaning of life. You're totally right there.

laya_fml 26

He's right. The pee pee is supposed to go in the potty,

Not all bathrooms have bathtubs Or showers

aisthecoolest 8
WrongRomance 11

You could have tried the sink if they had one, or the bathtub.

pfx2_fml 15

What bathroom doesn't have a sink?

In some old European houses that were built before indoor plumbing the sink is in a different room than the toilette because they won't both fit in the same room.

countryrose92 23

That's what I was thinking, drop the pants and squat in the tub, it's just pee. And the flush by rinsing it off with the shower.

30 What are you talking about ? Here most of the house have two different rooms, one being the toilet and the other being the bathroom.

I can't see your location because I'm on the Android app, but I'm guessing you're British, or some other English speaking European. Perhaps Australian? Anyway, I was using American terms. In America, we call any room with a toilet in it a "bathroom" whether or not it has an actual bathtub in it. Weird, I know.

"Here most of the house have two different rooms, one being the toilet and the other being the bathroom." It depends on the house. Some houses have the toilet as a separate room, others (mostly modern houses) have the toilet in the actual bathroom itself.

Didn't they have a shower? Gross, but I'd rather pee there than in my pants - Just sayin'.. c:

Who cares if its gross. It's not her own shower! Piss away!

disGRUNTled123 2

Yeah, and obviously, you're the expert in life right?! (¬_¬)

13 is obviously disgruntled. Don't pay attention to him.