Smell you later

By razzipost1 - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I came home from work to my basement flooding. With sewage. That wasn't from our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 539
You deserved it 2 098

Top comments

Shelbyvillain 0

Would it have been better if the sewage was your own? At least you don't have to fix your sewage tank on top of doing a massive clean up... Sucks to be you..

Gesq1 0

Your own personal sewage? Meh. I have hand sanitizer. It might be nice to see old friends. Other peoples' sewage? ******* DISGUSTING!

Comments

ThaMC 0

That's a CRAPpy situation. I bet you had a SHIT time cleaing up that crap

Well ya see Timmy, it's a commune type situation. Your waste is mixed with all your neighbors waste. So some of it is yours, and some is theirs. There's just more of theirs than yours because there are more of them than there are yous. Next week we'll talk about air and pollution.

this was definitely on an episode of dirty jobs two days ago.

MissNat_fml 0

that is absolutely disgusting! lmao. FYL

its your fault ydi do you want to know why?! i have no idea why but i know you deserve it you bitch!

also i find this SHITty fml artictic for all the CRAP in his basement so your life is awesome you have a work of art in your basement and it was helped by the community so remember people if you live around his neighborhood FLUSH! it helps a SHITty cause! "THERE IS SH*T EVERYWHERE" is wat you should call this artwork ahhh da vinci will be proud

Ktlove1 0

Haha. I know how you feel. This happened to me a few years ago and every time one of my neighbors would flush their shit would float up into my basement. Your house will smell for weeks. I would sew the sewage plant that's what I did.

Sew it? What did you win, buttons and thread??

I see. You like. To type. Your sentences. Like this.

Sometimes people will use incorrect grammar to make a point, or to induce a certain feeling in the reader. I used this punctuation to show the increase in bad news of the situation. I came home from work and the basement was flooded. (FIRST thought.) With sewage. (Oh crap, there's shit in my basement.) That WASN'T from our house. (Holy crap, it's OTHER peoples shit in my basement!) Try to follow along a little quicker. To the rest of you, yes it was very nasty! I like that so many other people have experienced the same thing, makes me feel like I'm not alone!