Smart kid

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Pleasanton

Spicy
Today, my neighbor pointed at me and said to his best friend, "This motherfucker still lives with his mama. That's why he can't get no pussy." I'm thirty. My neighbor is eleven, and correct. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 653
You deserved it 8 354

Top comments

Well ignoring the fact that an 11 year old shouldn't talk like that, maybe consider getting your own place and starting an independent life.

im guessing you are leaving out other key facts that contribute to your lack of said pussy

Comments

im guessing you are leaving out other key facts that contribute to your lack of said pussy

Sorry OP. I hope you can turn it around man.

Well ignoring the fact that an 11 year old shouldn't talk like that, maybe consider getting your own place and starting an independent life.

Easier said than done, in today's climate. I don't like how people a can be judgemental about someone living with their parents still, when they don't know the circumstances behind it. If OP is a lazy ass with a well paid job, I'd agree with you. But we don't know that.

Hahaha you probably still live with your mom too. ... (So do I)

Yea, that kid should watch his mother ******* mouth

CliffyB03 28

Let's not take into account that his mom may or may not be having troubles in life, but continue to make fun of him.

Exactly. I took my mom in when my dad passed away because she couldn't afford the house they had and it went into foreclosure. Perhaps it's something similar that had put OP in that position.

I highly doubt that an eleven year old (especially one as ignorant as the neighbor) would understand that.

Don't listen to what the kids say, they don't have any respect for anyone these days. If you want to be devilish, you can't try and tell his parents what he said and hope they punish him.

Unless your mom needs you for some reason, this is so your own fault.

Not necessarily. Maybe OP has some kind of disability. You ain't him like that.

That would also be a perfectly legitimate reason to still live with his mom at the age of thirty. I would think he'd mention something like that, though.

Yah you can deduce the many possibilities as to why he lives his mother by reading a 200 character FML.

46, There are many reasons a 30 year old may live with his mother, but excluding extreme or unforeseeable circumstances, it all boils down to his own decisions in life. We can't control many of the things that happen to us, and it's one thing to get set back for a little while, but ultimately we are each responsible for where we end up in life.

Excluding insurmountable medical or psychological disorders on either the part of the child or the parent, the only other reason I can think of for a thirty year old to live with his mother that would not be his own damn fault would be the sudden loss of a job, and even then that would depend on the reason he lost his job. Even so, it would be up to that adult whether or not they stay in that situation.

So that justifies the kids behavior? I mean seriously that kid has zero respect, if he judges people so harshly. I don't know what's wrong with a lot of parents these days

I never said the kid's behavior was justified. But it's OP's fault for leaving himself so wide open for statements like that from little ***** and for such statements being so painfully accurate.

But you never said what the kid did was wrong, only judge op's ways of living. At 30, it seems weird that he doesn't have his own place, but he could have a really good reason as to why he doesn't. I'm almost 25 and i live with my dad, and i'm saving money to move to california for a job and finding a place to live that goes with what i make is gonna be pretty ******* hard

Well I figured it went without saying. And the kid is eleven. You're twenty-five. OP is thirty. What's his excuse? Look, I'm not a hard ass. I know it's difficult starting out in life. I've been there. You're likely older than your parents were when they moved out, but that's the state of the country right now. You're using your time wisely and working towards a goal. If you keep at it, you're likely to make it to California within the next five years, or at least out of your dad's home. It will be difficult, but that's adulthood and the freedom and independence is worth it. If OP had spent the last five years doing what you're doing, he likely wouldn't be where he is today. He'd probably be in a much better place in life. Unless something totally crazy happened, he has no one to blame for that but himself.

wow you guys have a lot of free time on your hands! maybe its time you make better life choices as to how you spend your time!

Today, I got the shit beaten out of me by my neighbor. FML

wordygirl 11

This sounds like a line out of a hysterical comedy movie!! I would suggest going to your room and start writing! You will sell the script, a hit movie will be made and you will have your own pad and p@##*!!! You can do it man!!