Nervous Nelly

By Odnel - 27/07/2013 04:47 - United States - Arlington

Today, my family and I visited my cousins in Virginia. When we arrived, we found that they already had guests over. I've stuttered my whole life, so when they asked me what my name was, I stuttered for several seconds trying to say my name. Everyone burst out laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 176
You deserved it 3 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell them to go F-F-F-F-F-**** themselves

Ali_Br_fml 33

Don't worry about them OP, they're complete and total jerks. Your cousins are the worst! They KNOW about your problem & they still laugh at it. Yeah, I know families are mean and all, but someone who laughs at someone else just because they stutter (especially at your own family member in front of strangers/guests) is worth less than the dirt under my shoes.

Comments

Tell them to go F-F-F-F-F-**** themselves

\ 28
Royalistic 8

Anyone else think of cartman from southpark

Stewie Griffin walks up, pull out a gun, and says "This is the night bitches die."

50, You shouldn't try to rip off comments.

thecman25 14

everybody on this site does.....

Ali_Br_fml 33

Don't worry about them OP, they're complete and total jerks. Your cousins are the worst! They KNOW about your problem & they still laugh at it. Yeah, I know families are mean and all, but someone who laughs at someone else just because they stutter (especially at your own family member in front of strangers/guests) is worth less than the dirt under my shoes.

I feel like it's even worse. I have the strong impression that OP's cousin's were like : "My cousin is comin' over. Wait until he tries to speak, it's ******* hilarious" Sorry for you OP.

Sorry OP that your family and their friends are such ignorant asshatted buttmunchers. Clearly they aren't true Virginians who are by nature kind and friendly. Next time, show them this list (http://www.stutteringhelp.org/famous-people-who-stutter) and tell them to go **** themselves. They deserve to be bitch slapped into tomorrow!!

lunaluver666 7

I'm a Virginian and not all of us are nice!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'm a Virginian and where I live (somewhat Northern VA but not Arlington or DC), there's a mix of nice people and complete assholes.

Sinamoi 18

I can vouch for Hailey's comment, I live in her area as well.

Not everyone is nice anywhere, obviously.

Yes, believe me, there are some asshole Canadians as well!

I'm Canadian and I'm a complete bitch. So try again?

thecman25 14

there are assholes everywhere......

TwinkleToes7 15

That's not something to laugh about.. That's cruel!

Well it can be positive or nanananananananananegative

Solution: Move to a new town and don't ever speak out loud. That way, everyone will find you terrifying rather than hilarious. Plus, you'll have wicked awesome theme music every time you ride by on your motorcycle.

Ha ha! I was worried people wouldn't get the reference. Glad to see they did.

The amount of stuttering jokes is t-t-t-too damn high..

sleepinginclass 8

I came here to see a comment like this down voted. I was not disappointed.

lunaluver666 7

I'm so sorry that was a very cruel thing to do. What part of Virginia were you in? And don't worry, not all Virginians are like that! :)