Smart kid

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Pleasanton

Spicy
Today, my neighbor pointed at me and said to his best friend, "This motherfucker still lives with his mama. That's why he can't get no pussy." I'm thirty. My neighbor is eleven, and correct. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 654
You deserved it 8 355

Top comments

Well ignoring the fact that an 11 year old shouldn't talk like that, maybe consider getting your own place and starting an independent life.

im guessing you are leaving out other key facts that contribute to your lack of said pussy

Comments

Tsukiyomi 16

Kick him in the dick and say "you neither"

Right. Because a grown ass man assaulting a child because his delicate little ego can't handle a little mockery is just swell.

Badkarma4u 17

Oh hell no. If op isn't ready to move out. He damn sure isn't ready for jail.

saffy66 34

Anyone else wish for someone to shove a giant cake of soap in this kid's mouth? His parents must be so proud... Sadly too many parents these days let their kids get away with speaking like that, unfortunately all too often because it's how they were taught to speak at home.

Chances are the kid is repeating exactly what his parents said about OP behind his back.

Xandrick 22

Jeez...kids are getting worse these days.

Ignoring OPs reasons for living at home (and there are many valid ones and we won't have enough information to comment on that well anyway), that kid is in serious need of disciplinary action. I don't want to immediately jump to blaming his parents because I don't know him and I don't know them, but something needs to be done. Sorry OP.

Badkarma4u 17

I don't know. 30 ans still living with mom. Does a good enough job on its own.

Badkarma4u 17

Why do you care what a 11 year old said and your 13 should you really be trying to get "pussy"

He lives with his mama too, and doesn't get any pussy. I wouldn't pay attention to a child lmao