Sick sex, dude

By Anonymous - 18/01/2011 02:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend. Right after, he left the room and went to the bathroom to throw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 482
You deserved it 5 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't throw up inside of you

I'm sure he didn't throw up in disgust.

Comments

36 could be right, in that case get a strap on... or mabye he did not wait 30 minutes after he ate. Nah he's a fag it sounds more reasonable.

The same thing has happened to me. But only because of his fast movements upsetting his stomach. Not cos I was gross or anything... >.> ...*cries*

Keep telling yourself it wasn't disgust

RedPillSucks 31

Dracia, were you wearing that mask at the time? What kind of sick reindeer games are you into?

that's not horrible at all. I doubt it was from disgust, but in case you forgot... people get sick!

Yeah! He did it on purpose! Dump him! Sure!

You act like he did it because of you... I agree with everyone else he probably ate something bad..

To all who seem to think that OP's boyfriend must be gay: He's not gay. If he was, he wouldn't have consented to vaginal sex. Got it? Good. Moving on. What was the reason for your last puke session? Flu? Food poisoning? Unsettled stomach combined with a lot of shaky movements? Hmmm...

It was a joke dude... this is FML... why so serious? kbai

Actually, the guy might would consent to vaginal sex if he hasn't come out yet, and he's trying to cover it up.

Or if he hadn't realized he was gay yet.

auto_da_fe 2

Either way though, the people suggesting it are rude for the most part like being gay is something to be ashamed of or something that deserves to be made fun of.

I agree with you there. But the guy could very well be gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. But I don't even see how a gay man would throw up from having vaginal sex; it's not that gross unless the girl's cooch is just in an absolutely horrid state.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#46- One of my old teachers was married to her (now ex) husband for over 20 years, has two adult kids with him, and he came out several years ago and now has a boyfriend. So yes, it's possible for gay men to have vaginal sex without refusing. :P

xXraid3nXx 0

he only did that cuz you were that good ;"D lol