Shut up!

By Anonymous - 03/03/2013 18:03 - Germany - Augsburg

Today, I was awkwardly taking a dump at work, when a coworker in another stall started talking shit to me about our boss. I grunted and agreed, hoping he'd shut up and leave me alone. That's when a third guy sarcastically chimed in with insults from a third stall. It was our boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 967
You deserved it 11 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All three of you were taking a shit at the same time? Everyone must have eaten at Taco Bell!

If you were really talking shit about your boss at work, you're lucky all he did was answer sarcastically. I would have fired you just for being dumb enough to do that where you could be overheard.

Comments

staychill 16

That's a pretty shitty situation!

Overused poo pun? That's a paddlin'.

staychill 16

*bang* Someone had to murder him for it to...

MrBrightside21 20

Nobody has to do anything. I didn't have to comment, but I did to prevent murder. I should fight crime. Over the internet, of course.

pkom96 5

Though your comment is very puny it is used too often in restroom-related FML's.

Heh heh. Time for puny comment to get pumped up.

1, another poster just got attacked yesterday or the day before about making a shit-pun comment. I guess we need more original comments.

madegascar1 2

Lol that's the only thing that made me laugh about this whole story

sofitina 20
420Zombie 17

I didn't think it could be worse than that first comment... however 2 has proven me wrong

If you were really talking shit about your boss at work, you're lucky all he did was answer sarcastically. I would have fired you just for being dumb enough to do that where you could be overheard.

You, sir, are a dick. Why fire someone for grunting in a bathroom after someone insults you?

Actually, it's ma'am if we're going to be formal. And I wouldn't fire somebody for grunting, I'd fire him for agreeing with the insult. I'd also fire the idiot doing the insulting. There's such a thing as professionalism, especially in the office where anybody might overhear.

Unless you're a janitor, you could hardly call a bathroom an office.

I think it depends on whether he actually agreed, said something dismissive like 'yeah, sure, whatever' or literally just grunted. Imo, you should get in trouble for the first (though I think getting fired is a bit extreme unless there have been other previous issues) but not for the last two.

I do believe you can not fire someone because your feelings got hurt.

I was waiting for someone to post a comment, along the lines off "here come the shitty situation comments". That's almost as overused as the actual phrase your referring to.

All three of you were taking a shit at the same time? Everyone must have eaten at Taco Bell!

Or everyone was working at Taco Bell.

Or Ikea, that horse meat doesn't agree with anyone

I'm from Australia, and Ikea is a furniture store.

82, it's a furniture store in the UK also it's just they found horse meat in the cafe. :)

I'm at the Pizza Hut! I'm at the Taco Bell! I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell!

Wait, what? I eat horses when I go to IKEA? Please be a hoax.

dontpanic_fml 32

Don't agree with bad remarks about your boss within the walls of your office...no matter what the situation...ever

I agree and with that shit talk, I wonder which of their holes had the most pungent smell.

lifes_surprises 11

Thats funny. At least he didn't find the need ti fire you. Probably already knew what everyone thought of him. Most do.

TeamKelly 10

And if not, he definitely knows now!

If your name was never mentioned that's when you run out of there and pretend you were working the whole time.

But is wiping included in this running out of there? I mean, it takes bravery to pull no wiper.

TeamKelly 10

50, There's a button for that.

node_fml 5

#58 there's a button for that

I had a feeling everyone was going to talk about how "shitty" this situation is

everyone already did, everyone got tumbed down for doing so, so there was absolutely no need for you to point that one out, thank you very much.