Sexy talk

By sigh - 30/08/2009 23:35 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting in the mood. I got on top of him, leaned down to kiss him, and he began to laugh. Puzzled, I asked him why. He told me that when I'm naked and on top of him, I reminded him of a cow, with "udders." Offended, I went to get off him. "No no!" he protested, "a SEXY cow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 781
You deserved it 5 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The correct reaction should have been "Offended, I got off, looked at his penis and laughed. When he asked why I told him it reminded me of an inchworm, a SEXY inchworm".

startafire 0

Guess he wasn't planning on continuing to get laid.

Comments

YDI for not being able to recognise a joke when it hits your face.

imlovingmylife 8

Oh okay. So you're telling me if a woman laughed at your dick and compared it to a baby worm, you'd take the joke? I think jokes are supposed to be funny but I guess you don't.

The correct reaction should have been "Offended, I got off, looked at his penis and laughed. When he asked why I told him it reminded me of an inchworm, a SEXY inchworm".

Clearly he was having issues because all the blood that SHOULD have been in his brain was elsewhere... But yes, lighten up slightly otherwise sex will never be any fun.

It doesn't sound at all like a commentary on your body, to me. More like on how gravity affects it.

McFail_fml 4

Did he then proceed to milk your 'udders'?

emmmilyyy 0
fatty_mcfathead 0

Well if it's because she's fat.... At least she can lose the weight. What are you gonna do about your face?

I hate you for writing this like it was a story.

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for wanting to have sex with a total ass.