By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 09:53 - France

Today, in the middle of the night, my girlfriend whispered "Are you asleep?" I chose not to respond, to see what she'd do. She then let rip a loud, stinking fart, giggled, and went back to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 104
You deserved it 41 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chobitschibi1369 0

Girls pass gas, too. Its not a shocking thing. Would you rather her be so uncomfortable around you that she feels judged over a normal thing?

Niceee, women need to start acting more like this

Comments

Niceee, women need to start acting more like this

Barbarossa_fml 0

That's why you always answer if someone asks if you're awake. My roommate once checked if I was asleep, and I was too tired to answer cause I didn't want her talking my ear off. Then she started masturbating and that was awkward. FML

asore 0

tht a way girl. dude, just be happy she's not scared to let it rip every now and then.

chobitschibi1369 0

Girls pass gas, too. Its not a shocking thing. Would you rather her be so uncomfortable around you that she feels judged over a normal thing?

ZeeBest86 6

Lier! females don't fart or shit!

What bull crap is that... or MAYBE she's considerate so didn't want to make a smell if he was awake. That's far more likely to me. And the fact she giggles shows she didnt feel uncomfortable, surely...

if you want a chick that doesn't fart or shit then buy a blow up doll, only chick that wont!!

perdix 29

Next time you'd better answer, otherwise, she may think you are such a heavy sleeper that she can fart in your face . . . and then she might shart.

jesscarrr 10

What, no Dutch Oven? Tonight show her how it is done.

How could you not respond? If you had said yes, you could have had some sweet nighttime sex! With bad breath...and stinky farts... On second thought, you did the right thing, my friend.

ahem_speak_up 0

haha most girls do this.. it isn't an Fml. it's life! XD

UpsidedownKayak 9

LIES! Women don't fart, poop, or sweat! That's is why guys send pictures of heart shaped shit, so that you know what it actually looks like. Yes, whenever a guy is in love, it comes out shaped like hearts, and they say guys can't be romantic. I don't know where everyonelovesboners is today but don't worry, bro, I got your back.

RedPillSucks 31

The secret is out! Women fart while their guy's in deep sleep. This clears up the mystery of why guys don't think that women fart.

fthku 13

#23 So according to your joke, guys don't like to think of women sweating? :o That is unfortunate, OP. Next time say yes?