See you soon

By CoffeeBoy - 06/11/2009 23:14 - United States

Today, I went to meet a potential client at Starbucks all the way across town about designing his website. I was extremely excited because I really need the work. I sat for an hour. Turns out he was across the street, at the other Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 182
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn starbucks's everywhere thats too bad.

perdix 29

You can't find the right store and you're the only person in the world to spell Starbucks in camel caps. I'm sure your potential client is impressed with your abilities and attention to detail. That was SarCasm.

Comments

Location fail. YDI for not asking what Starbucks it was.

Im sorry but you had this coming to you because you didnt ask your client for his cell phone number. You always, always, bring your cell just in case something happens. If neither you or your client had a cell phone, try to find some way to get a hold of each other e.g. borrow someones else phone. Seriously, that was quite a idiotic and stupid move you made, and in the end you paid for your own stupidity.

http://www.fmylife.com/work/6185222#c_4360677 OP: “The client said that having a cell phone is too stressful.”

Everyone knows ur suppose to give a courtesy call after 15min right? hmmm, obviously not. YDI for not thinking of that :/ next time, buddy :)

devendra_fml 0

He probably got confused because he was at Starbucks while you were at StarBucks, a completely unrelated banking organization.

it's called a cell phone you can talk over great distances without ever leaving where your at.

there can never be too much starbucks.. when i walked around in downtown vancouver, there was about 10 of them in a block

YDI for not confirming which starbucks.