See you soon

By CoffeeBoy - 06/11/2009 23:14 - United States

Today, I went to meet a potential client at Starbucks all the way across town about designing his website. I was extremely excited because I really need the work. I sat for an hour. Turns out he was across the street, at the other Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 182
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn starbucks's everywhere thats too bad.

perdix 29

You can't find the right store and you're the only person in the world to spell Starbucks in camel caps. I'm sure your potential client is impressed with your abilities and attention to detail. That was SarCasm.

Comments

wakawakawaka_fml 0

My self-diagnosed OCD forces me to inform you that it is Starbucks, not StarBucks; and that an urge to kill you is developing slowly but steadily. Anyways, FYL. Too many Starbucks all around.

So im guessing youre the first business person that DOESNT have a cell phone? YDI

yeah where i am there are 3 starbucks on 1 block 1 on the street side, 1 on the opposite end of the block, 1 in a Vons They r taking over the world

hmmm i wonder how he found out that the was at the other starbucks first half hour "he must be late..." next half hour ".... dang, really late...." after the hour is up, "maybe i should CALL him..." OR employer calls: "where are you i've been waiting an hour?" #77 way to not think for 1 second

It's obviously part of a conspiracy to keep you from getting the job and therefore having to work at Starbucks to support yourself.

1. Starbucks is crap. 2. Your a douche, wouldnt you check both? 3. Your employer is ALSO a douche. 4. Americans...

___nothingness__ 0
whatthe_efff 0

That sucks. Damn Starbucks on every corner.

you are silly why wouldnt you call him when you saw he was 15min or so late ?

primogen18 0

This happened to me actually with a friend. He loves Starbucks, I don't care for it much. We were going to meet up there before heading to the mall, and I waited about 30 minutes before thinking I should check the other Starbucks across the street. The thing is, these were built at about the same time too. One is a full Starbucks attached to a Target, but I remember that was being built at the same time the other one was being built at another shopping center across the street. I don't get it, the same went for Pizza hut. There was a small Pizza hut in the target, still is, along with another same sized one literally in the same parking lot. Weird how this all works.

robinsn 0

At the mall I work in, we have a Starbucks in Barnes and Noble and another one righ outside Barnes and Noble. You can easily see each one from the other. It's idiotic. It's literally a 15 second walk from one to the other.