See you soon

By CoffeeBoy - 06/11/2009 23:14 - United States

Today, I went to meet a potential client at Starbucks all the way across town about designing his website. I was extremely excited because I really need the work. I sat for an hour. Turns out he was across the street, at the other Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 182
You deserved it 6 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn starbucks's everywhere thats too bad.

perdix 29

You can't find the right store and you're the only person in the world to spell Starbucks in camel caps. I'm sure your potential client is impressed with your abilities and attention to detail. That was SarCasm.

Comments

RNCftw 0

should have called. and learned how to capitalize properly.

You don't have perfect capitalization either my friend.

StarBucks are way too out of control, and WTF is with them also? I see it everywhere, there are 2 of them that I know of in my area, 4 damn Starf**ks in the same zip code! What's with this asswards logic?

Must just be your zip code. There's only one in mine, and it's in a Meijer. Thus, I don't frequent it because there's no drive-thru.

I think there should be only place to buy coffee in each city. Because otherwise I have to listen to all these idiots complaining about multiple locations. Do you people complain about how there are parking spaces every 10 ft?

capthavoc123 0

This is a Lewis Black joke. You fail.

tangerine_12 0

See, that's the stupid thing. There are Starbucks everywhere. You only need one on a street. But I still feel sorry for you, but I guess it's a YDI becasue you should have said which one.

Ok, did you lose the client? And, did you go over to the other Starbucks eventually? How exactly did you find out that the client was there? If you did go over there and the client was there, what's wrong? I mean yeah, it sucks to wait that long, but its not fml (unless you lost the client).

http://www.fmylife.com/work/6185222#c_4360677 OP: “The client said that having a cell phone is too stressful.”

http://www.fmylife.com/work/6185222#c_4360677 OP: “The client said that having a cell phone is too stressful.”

lmao lewis black has an account here. why am i not surprised?

cRothabeast 0

omg were you at the end of the universe???