Run!

By Anonymous - 08/10/2021 11:00 - Australia - Vermont

Today, I have come to the conclusion that my fiancé is the most selfish person I know. I can't talk to him about it, because the conversation will just turn on how I'm the worst person he knows. I don't know what to do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 874
You deserved it 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know what you need to do. Break up and call off the wedding before it’s too late. A ring on his finger isn’t going to make him less selfish or improve your communication.

You know exactly what to do. LEAVE HIM!! Love yourself and know your worth and leave!

Comments

You know what you need to do. Break up and call off the wedding before it’s too late. A ring on his finger isn’t going to make him less selfish or improve your communication.

You know exactly what to do. LEAVE HIM!! Love yourself and know your worth and leave!

I dunno dating is pretty rough. Is selfishness really a deal breaker, worth being single again?

annaT00many 5

Yes, yes it’s ******* is! It’s a partnership for life and he clearly isn’t about that…

Ambrily 27

I'm sorry, this answer is really dumb. Is a miserable life really better than being single, to you? If it is, you may want to consider seeing a professional to address this fear of being alone, because it doesn't sound like you're doing well in your life.

sweetpotato 12

You should take one for the team and marry him. The most selfish person and the worst one should get stuck with each other so no one else has to deal with either of you.

Ya it's definitely time to leave, I've been with someone like that. This is classic narcissistic behavior it is a form of manipulation and will only get much worse. GET OUT NOW!!!

littleredridinghood 4
soundsfakebutok 9

unless you really wanna spend the rest of your life living with the most selfish person you know, it’s time to pack it in and call it quits. you know this as well as we do

Jon Tessler 14

leave him. he is a narcissist, and he obviously has no respect for your disability. why would you want to be with someone like that?