Run!

By Anonymous - 18/06/2009 10:37 - Australia

Today, I had a job interview but couldn't find my car keys. I had searched the entire apartment and had missed the interview. Turns out they were in my pocket the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 699
You deserved it 54 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Getting sick and tired of people saying they're the first post. It's so stupid.

Ask a friend/neighour to drive, take a taxi, call and apologize BEFORE you miss the appointment. It is not like it was a hopeless situation. Problem solving skills = zilch.

Comments

Ask a friend/neighour to drive, take a taxi, call and apologize BEFORE you miss the appointment. It is not like it was a hopeless situation. Problem solving skills = zilch.

Dad? Is that you? P.S. That's what spare keys are for.

funsize003 0

hahah #13. and woww. take some sedatives or something, PLEASE. and calm down lol. that's sad. #1 please, shut the HELL up. you're a piece of shittt.

foryoublue94 0

WOW. By "incompetent ass," I assume you were referring to yourself? How rude. I won't be surprised when the same thing happens to you.

That's one lucky company! If you had made the interview, you might have blown enough smoke up their ass that they would hire you. Then, and only then, would they find out what an incompetent ass you are!

If you try to leave for an important event at the last minute, that's what happens. For something like a job interview you get there early. And if you lose your keys, you have enough time to find another way to get there.

That sucks...you may want to have a spare key around for situations like that. And I'm sure there are other ways you could have gotten to that interview.

That is sooo not. right. Everyone does that at least ONCE. I do that allll the time. Sucks.