Roommates from hell

By Failure - 09/11/2009 22:13 - United States

Today, I was taking a final test online that would account for 65% of my final grade, for which I'd worked extremely hard. I had one submission for the test, and my roommate thought it would be funny to click the "Submit All" Button while I was getting a glass of water. I got a 13%. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 215
You deserved it 3 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I were you, I definitely kill my roommate.

Comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

Mad doesn't even cover how I'd feel. There would be no roommate anymore :)

What in the world are you talking about? If it was this person's computer, the roommate had no business being on it. What bizarro world do you live in with codes of conduct and stations?

Reyo 2

I've been in this situation, only I've been lucky enough to not have this sort of thing happen. I start taking a timed, online test and I hear "Son, could you come downstairs? I need you to do an extensive, hour long task that, based on how well you do, will prove whether or not we should support you through the rest of your life." 5 seconds into taking it. Really?! You pick NOW to have me do something like that?! It couldn't have been 5 minutes ago?! Every freaking time I swear...

dcbog123 0

god that sux so man, i feel for you

YDI for not making your roomate scared of playing immature pranks on you.

whistler_fml 0

yeah,the roommate would be the thing I fertilized my corn with.

**** that stupid ******** over. srsly like **** him over.

I go to the same school you do. email your teacher OP. trust me. if you don't think they'll buy the roommate story tell them to meant to hit "save submission" instead. if you worked as hard as you say you did there shouldn't be a problem and your life isn't ******.

bandaidface 0

Seriously- drag the douche by the neck and make him explain. What is with all of the retarded roommate stories? How the hell is it funny to completely screw someone over in a class?

tell them the computer froze or something. I kno at least my uni is generally good about these things.

Link5794 18

If the computer froze, it wouldn't have submitted test.

If I were you, I definitely kill my roommate.

I'll lend you a hand. oh 2 hands. i'll kill that mother fkr too

i can provide some good equipment to make it last forever

It is seriously time to have one less friend, one less.

OMG that sucks!! Hopefully you can call up ur professor and explain the situation and you may be able to redo the test. If not see if you cab do ALOT of extra credit?!

perdix 29

Now, maybe YOU can get that dream job at Best Buy.

billyH 0

What kind of course has a web test worth 65% of your final mark? Couldn't some one just ask some one else to do it for them?