Roommates from hell

By Failure - 09/11/2009 22:13 - United States

Today, I was taking a final test online that would account for 65% of my final grade, for which I'd worked extremely hard. I had one submission for the test, and my roommate thought it would be funny to click the "Submit All" Button while I was getting a glass of water. I got a 13%. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 216
You deserved it 3 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I were you, I definitely kill my roommate.

Comments

You should definitely call your teacher right away if you have his/her phone number. Explain what happened, and see if (s)he will let you retake the test for real. If you weren't given a phone number, send your teacher an email. Most teachers I know would be understanding and let you retake the test.

dessertdesiert 0

This is so fake... No teacher does an online final worth that much cause it's so easy to cheat and someone else take it for you

rai2525 0

Just because the test is online doesn't mean that it is fake... It could be an online course where EVERYTHING is done and submitted online. And I've also had classes (i.e. Government and Chemistry) where professors had the final online to make it easier for the students.

dessertdesiert 0

But really? 65% of your grade worth something online that you can cheat on?? I really want to take that course

I'm going to stick to my guns here and declare this a fake FML. No professor is crazy enough to let one test account for 65% of your entire grade, let alone an online test. I would expect maybe around 35% as a worse-case scenario, but 65%? Really?

This is what to do to your roommate: 1. Gag and bind with ropes. 2. Suspend over high balcony, making sure to bob him up and down a few times. 3. Bring inside, add blindfold and put in closet for 2 months/until he is close to death or insanity, feeding once every three days. 4. Contact his uni and notify them that he's dropping out. 5. Put a collar and chain leash on him and use him as a slave for the rest of your days. I'm sure that will make you happy :D Alternatively, you can always explain the situation to your professor and plead to be given a second chance. Good luck!

this description is way too detailed, are you hiding something? ;o

bsias4ever 0

Clever. Couldn't have said it better myself xD. LOL. Read down and you will see me. It's pretty good as well. Maybe OP should combine our plans? It would totally work.

If you stab him straight through his throat, in the area below his adam's apple until you hit his spine, he'll choke to death on his own blood.

with one submission only it should be easy to talk to the prof and get it sorted out. Hopefully, you talked to the prof about your situation right away rather than waiting days...

YDI. Lock your computer when you walk away from it.

first of all, why would you do that kind of test in your dorm? second of all, why would you not have water handy before starting? and lastly, why the **** would you leave the test wide open with a roommate who would clearly have to have a twisted sense of humor you would know about prior to the test? you are an idiot.