By "Anti_Sora" - 05/01/2019 00:00

Today, I turned in my final worth 20% of the grade. Today was also the day my internet decided to die. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 199
You deserved it 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

julfunky 29

I don’t understand what the big issue is. You already turned the final in.

Halflyng 2

Where have the moderators gone? These posts from the last couple of weeks shouldn't have come close to being approved.

Comments

julfunky 29

I don’t understand what the big issue is. You already turned the final in.

AlyCo55 12

You already turned it in, why is this an FML?

Halflyng 2

Where have the moderators gone? These posts from the last couple of weeks shouldn't have come close to being approved.

I noticed it too. The home page looks like a bunch of first graders wrote those god awful FMLs that should have been deleted, not published.

Maybe the internet died as the final was processing being turned in. I’ve turned many papers in online, and it takes a few seconds to upload then up to 5 minutes to submit.

bl3ur0z3 17

You turned it in, so what's the problem? You're not saying you tried to turn it in, you're saying you turned it in. So what does turning your final in have to do with your internet going out if you turned it in first?

onceuponatime456 16

This post makes no sense whatsoever!

Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side you turned it in. If the internet had died beforehand and you could not turn it then it would be an FML. On another note. Are they messing up worst FML's of the week with the ones which are real ones?

Every post is pure shit these days. Come on FML!!!!